Facebook Follower

Friday 30 September 2011

falling in love

once in a life time
an angle sweeps y0u of your feet
and everything i'm about
disappears before my eyes

you are taking me higher when i hear you speak to me
its feels so fimiliar but im caught up in this fantasy

chorus :
now i cant seem to find my self
oh i cant seem to ease my mind
oh i think im falling im falling and i cant stop falling
im falling in love with you

when i look into your eyes
i see your love that comfort me
every now when i go to sleep
i wait to see you in me dreams

you taking me higher when i hear you say my name
im trying to tell you that i never want to lets you go

rep chorus :
over and over again
it plays out of my mind, i can see it clearly
you've given me something new to believe in
come take me away

rep chorus 2x

No comments:

Post a Comment